Looking for help with your holiday shopping? There are several local organizations providing winter assistance to families:
Action for Boston Community Development (ABCD)
- ABCD offers holiday toys, gift cards, meals, and winter assistance.
- Intake forms and supporting documents are required.
- For more information and to find your closest ABCD location, see here: http://bostonabcd.org/holiday-gifts.aspx
My Brother’s Keeper
- Provides holiday gifts to families who need assistance.
- Requests are only processed by phone: (508) 238 – 2562.
- The current call schedules are:
- M : 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- T, W, Th, S: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- More information is available at: http://www.mybrotherskeeper.org/request-assistance/christmas-assistance/
Toys for Tots
- Provides toys for families who need assistance.
- Visit http://www.toysfortots.org/request_toys/Default.aspx to locate your town and request toys for your family.