We imagine a day where empowering families to build financial security and reach their financial goals is the norm, and not the exception, in anti-poverty programs.
Strong early results in our local Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) programs have generated consistent inbound inquiries from organizations across the country interested in replicating or adapting elements of our model into their own FSS programs. In response to this demand, Compass has launched a three-year national demonstration, working with mission-aligned partners to expand access to our FSS program model in cities across the U.S. Partners in this national network receive training, technical assistance, and access to Compass’s financial education content and coaching tools, as they seek to incorporate asset building and financial capability strategies into their FSS programs. A critical, additional goal of the network is to foster learning and connection among organizations involved in this work.
- The Community Builders, a national nonprofit real estate developer
- Community Services League (CSL), a regional non-profit organization based in Independence, Missouri
- MaineHousing, the state housing authority serving communities throughout Maine
- Portland Housing Authority, the public housing authority of Portland, Maine
- Preservation of Affordable Housing (POAH), a national nonprofit housing organization
- Springboard to Opportunities, a nonprofit organization based in Jackson, Mississippi
If you are a current network partner, click here to access the National FSS Network web portal.
If you are interested in learning more about how to partner with Compass to bring our FSS model to your community, please contact us using the form below.