Compass's workshops are the first step on your journey toward a more secure financial future, by helping you to establish the financial practices and confidence necessary for financial well being.
The workshops cover key financial practice topics like: Successful Budgeting and Goal Setting, Credit and Debt Management, and Savings and Asset Building. Workshops are also an opportunity for you to check us out and see if our programs are a good fit for you.
Workshop instructors are Compass staff members and volunteers with expertise in these topics.
To enroll in a program, you must attend an orientation and all three workshops before you begin to meet with your financial coach.
Browse the calendar below to find a workshop in the program for which you are eligible. If you are interested in attending a specific orientation or workshop, click on it and follow the directions to RSVP.
To view a list of upcoming orientations and workshops by program, click the program name here:
- FSS+ Program in partnership with Cambridge Housing Authority (CHA)
- FSS Program in partnership with Lynn Housing Authority and Neighborhood Development (LHAND)
- FSS Program in partnership with Metro Housing|Boston (MH|B)
- FSS Programs in partnership with Preservation of Affordable Housing (POAH)
- Rent-to-Save Program for residents of Jefferson Park in Cambridge